Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application Form
Name:
Real first name: Christina
Name I like to go by: Vel / Velexis
Discord name: Velexis#2828

Timezone / Location: GMT+1 (Luxembourg time)

SteamID: 76561198052241493

Tell us about yourself:
I go by a few names: Velexis, Vel, or Lexis (I don't like my real name that much). I'm 28 years old, originally from the USA, but I've been living in Luxembourg for over 9 years now. I have some colorbliness (not fully, but it's enough sometimes to be annoying, especially as an artist). I went to college to become a teacher, but never really used my degree unless you count teaching a Twitch stream how to draw or play games LOL. I used to be a partnered twitch livestreamer for a long time, but quit due to health concerns. I am currently a work-at-home artist / freelance. As for hobbies, I enjoy drawing and playing games with friends and I enjoy listening to music and just relaxing. Some interests I have are getting to make more friends and meeting people from all over the world! Smile

Character names on KPRP:
Victoria Santino (only character I have currently).

How long have you played on KPRP?
2 to 3 weeks, possibly 4 soon! Smile

Do you have previous staff experience? If yes please elaborate on your roles and responsibilities:
I used to moderate a lot of Twitch streams for many partnered live streamers, I also moderate streams on Picarto for artists, and I used to be admin on a Minecraft server for like 4 years actually. Was good times. Smile

Why do you feel you deserve this position?
I feel like I deserve this position because I want to help make this server be the best it can be and bring out it's potential for the future. I want to give people a chance to learn from their mistakes (if they break a rule, explain /why/ they can't do it and try to make it a learning situation for them instead of just people getting mad at someone or not explaining at all). I also feel like it's a very good thing for the server since I am an EU time zone player and I feel that I could make a difference in the community.

What makes you different from other applicants?
I feel that I have a different outlook than a lot of other players. There are a lot of things that others sometimes don't pick up on or notice that I tend to notice. I also feel that I have a good relationship with other members of staff already which will be a really good thing when it comes to communication and problem solving.

In your own words explain what makes good role play:
What makes a really good role play is really the essence of the interaction. Having two (or more depending on the situation) player(s) that actually have a really 'fleshed out' character(s) to work with and are willing to put work into the interaction really makes for some of the best role plays, in my opinion. 

Do you have any extra information to add: 
I would just like to say thank you for the opportunity to be able to help make the server a better place for all players (if I'm accepted, and even if I'm not, I will still be around to help those out who I can in /ooc chat and on Discord), and hopefully make everyone's playtime a more enjoyable experience!
Accepted into the Staff Program in a probationary period

Probationary Start: 4/30/2019