• Any problems? Notify staff!
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff's Application
Name: (First name & DiscordID (Ex: nickname#7486)) Zach, SorryCounter#9675

Timezone / Location: Michigan, EST

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91337746

Tell us about yourself: I am a computer science major that spends the majority of his free time playing games and hanging out with friends. 

Character names on KPRP: Jeff Jones, Martin Laurent

How long have you played on KPRP?: A few weeks, I'm not really sure on when I first joined.

Do you have previous staff experience? If yes please elaborate on your roles and responsibilities: My main experience comes from starting a community with my
 childhood friend at around the age of twelve. We went through multiple names hosting a variety of servers for Counter-Strike: Source, Garry's Mod, Minecraft,
 Zombie Panic: Source and a few others. We started off with a small player base of around 50 active players and three servers and over the next two years we grew to six servers
 maintaining around 200 active players. During my time with that community my main title was community manager. My main responsibilities were gauging community feedback, handling
 escalated support tickets, managing the support team, and basic development work. Recently I was apart of a new community owned by TangoWorldWide where my responsibilities were 
 working on handling files and getting new vanilla vehicles into the shop. I also did some small development work that was mostly tidying up and fixing their Ls Customs.

Why do you feel you deserve this position?: I have a lot of previous experience and I'm very level headed. I believe that most issues that arise can be used to teach players on 
both sides and that bans should be secondary. I also believe that anything that is not a super obvious rule break should be handed off to staff not involved in the situation in
an attempt to avoid any bias. It's my belief that breaking up an rp situation should be avoided unless the rule break is both obvious and flagrant. I think leaning towards a 
system like this will allow people to continue their story and the offending party can be contacted afterwards for either an admin sit or a punishment.

What makes you different from other applicants?: I most likely have more experience both running and moderating servers than the other applicants. I also have over 
3600 hours playing and moderating FiveM servers with very similar rules.

In your own words explain what makes good role play: Good role play is not only playing a character that has the ability to change over time, but also a character 
that is able to change based on other players stories as well. A good roleplayer will take on a character with traits and stick to those traits while also changing
based on the events that happen to them. A good character should be an attempt to imitate life.
This person was accepted into a two week trial period.

Trial Period Started: 4/19/2019

As of Week One: Raised the bar on expectations, has done an amazing job and has not had any problems whatsoever knows how to follow staff regulations while also giving good input and helping out where necessary.

Will Update as of Week 2.