• Welcome to Kingpin Roleplay!
  • Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DudersAlMighty Staff Application.
Name: (First name & DiscordID (Ex: nickname#7486)) Joe, ! DudersTheAlmighty#2942

Timezone / Location: EST

SteamID: ( https://steamid.io/ )STEAM_0:1:62313071

Tell us about yourself: (Hobbies, interests, ect.) I'm 28, i like to order excessive amount of buffalo wings, smoke weed and play games, i also enjoy going outside and getting some exercise so i don't get fat. I got 2 dogs(Milo & Leia) that are the best dogs ever, and i'll totally link pics.

Character names on KPRP: Michael McBride, Clifford Harris, Dickey Johnson, Lucas Grand.

How long have you played on KPRP? 2 weeks roughly, maybe a little longer.

Do you have previous staff experience? If yes please elaborate on your roles and responsibilities: i've been a moderator on in a few different community's that are no longer around. As well as STRP for a short time.

Why do you feel you deserve this position?I don't have any bans on the server, and i always follow the rules, i am also online during weird hours like 7 am est. I'm also good at communicating with people, and being fair and understanding.

What makes you different from other applicants?I have the ability to be on at any given time during the day. I'm would like to become staff to help the community as it's growing rapidly and you guys have your hands full. I show no biased towards anyone, not even my friends, rules are rules and they must be followed.

In your own words explain what makes good role play: In my personal opinion, what makes good role play is improvisation, just taking everything that some one else is doing it making it work with your story and reacting too it usually  makes for the best scenarios .

Do you have any extra information to add: I'd just like to say, that i know some staff are going to look at this and want to instant deny me, from STRP stuff, but that's in the past and i've toned down the toxicity quite a lot, and have changed as a person.