• Welcome to Kingpin Roleplay!
  • Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hashimoto's Staff Application
Name: (First name & DiscordID (Ex: nickname#7486))
Hashimoto & Subzero#4195

Timezone / Location:
EST /  New York,  USA BROTHER

SteamID: ( https://steamid.io/ )
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61287110
SteamID64:76561198082839948

Tell us about yourself: (Hobbies, interests, ect.)
So to start off I am currently a freshman in College. I am 18 years old and I love playing video games. I have hobbies like bowling, lacrosse and basketball. But it truly consists of playing countless hours playing video games with friends and with others. I work during the summer, so during the school year I have a lot of free time. Other than that I just chill out, Stream and play games. I also enjoy masturbating in my free time, Really releases the stress “Gotta empty the tank”

Character names on KPRP:
Hashimoto Antetokounmpo, Chung-Ho Antetokounmpo, Tommy Salami.

How long have you played on KPRP?
I have been playing for a few weeks to a month now.

Do you have previous staff experience? If yes please elaborate on your roles and responsibilities:
I have had a lot of experience with being an administrator. From when I first join the “PC Master Race” in 2013, I have played a variety of roleplaying servers or communities on many games. Here’s a list from when I first started gaming up until now.

In Summer 2013
  • I was an administrator for a community call People of Gaming. It was a Garry’s mod roleplaying Server.
In 2014
  • I was a Moderator for a Arma 2 OA Takistan Life Server. It was Called TLU Uprising.
In August of 2015 - January of 2016
  • I stayed on arma 2 OA, but switched over from the roleplaying aspect to Dayz. There I became an Administrator for a community called CCD.
In February of 2016 - June of 2017
  • I went back to Garry's mod where I played and admined on a community called  Hellzone. I climbed the ranks and became a MSG. and was also the Recruitment Manager, Admin Trainer, and Public Director. 
In July of 2017 - August of 2017
  • I was an Super admin for a Dayz Community called The OG's. It was fun but short lasted. The owners of that community moved to Spain.
In December of 2018 - February of 2019
  • I was an administrator for a fiveM community called TangoRP
So to sum this up. I have a ton of administrator experience  with roleplay servers and dealing with individuals.

Here are some key qualities that I have and have learned to endure throughout my entire experience and a player, individual and administrator. These are just some, but there are many more.
  • Patience
  • Respect
  • Confidence
  • Positive Attitude
  • Communication

Why do you feel you deserve this position?
I believe I should be chosen because I put in a lot of dedication so far in KingpinRp. I’ve been on KingpinRp for quite sometime now.. As that be playing on the server, Quickly climbing the ranks of the LSMD and becoming a Field Supervisor and Helping the medical department. I feel like I have maxed out on everything  that I can possibly do so far, I want to help out the server in another way as becoming apart of the staff team. In Addition with my extensive experience that I have under my belt with being an administrator and handling situations I feel like I would fit in just nicely. I understand the administration team is in the process of building up its admins & staff and I want to be apart of the those movements forward. In the increasing amount of role play and players on the servers, there are certain situations where a staff member is needed, But not always will be online to help or may be busy. If I am chosen I can provide a fun and safe community for both old and new players. I am a very fast learner,I understand the rules completely,and I understand the correct way to role play out every situation, that I get into. I want to help the server.

What makes you different from other applicants?
What differs me from any other applicant is once I find something I love (ex: being a medic). I put in full dedication towards it. I work no stop for the server, and the players on the server. I have extensive knowledge with being an administrator, Moderator, Staff member.  

In your own words explain what makes good role play:

Realistically roleplaying out a character that is unique as well as sticking to a story, and making interactions with other players

Do you have any extra information to add:

My roleplay experience goes back about 6 years. After my first experience, I absolutely fell in love with making a character and developing it to fit the roleplay around me and that server. I played on many games, server, and communities and have put countless hours into all of them. For example

Garry’s Mod (4,115 hours played)
  • First played on a community called People of gaming. It was like a semi serious rp. Played their for about a year.
  • I later found a community called Hellzone where I played thousands, It was a serious rp server.
  • Played on many non so serious rp servers, On gmod those were called Darkrp.
  • Hogwarts roleplay
  • Star wars rp
  • Military Rp
  • Played gmod off and on for about 4 years, going back and forth.
Arma 2 (1,799 hours played) After getting burnt out of putting countless hours on gmod. I was told by a friend to play Arma 2.
  • Takistan Life Uprising [TLU].
  • Island life was the next step for me, It provided a lot more to do than a cops and robbers. It added ems & fire.
  • Military sim off and on.
  • FFG Island Life
  • EVO Island Life
Arma 3 (500 hours played) Played on countless servers Listing them below
  • Asylum Life
  • Critical Gaming
  • A3L
  • Nopixel
Rust (450 Hours played)
  • Medieval roleplay
Mount & Blade: Warband (182 hours played
  • Played with a group, It was like civil war rp. Where we lined up in a column and fired on another team or line.
FiveM(1,967 hours played)
  • Righteous rp
  • STRP
  • Rivalyrp
  • Tangorp
[Image: 9avvWi5.jpg]