• Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramsey Ruthbone - Staff Application
Name Andrew, Eredhar#6257

Timezone / Location: GMT+2, Europe - Romania

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:52051064

Tell us about yourself: (Hobbies, interests, ect.): My name is Andrew and I’ve been a gamer since I can remember. For the past 4 years I have been a writer and managed to publish a book. After finishing my BA, I’ve been working on and off, based on the projects that are available. I’ve been a Community Developer for over 3 years and I find it fascinated how communities work, how each individual acts within a social gathering. Apart from gaming and writing, I love organizing events and contests. I’ve been involved in making a charity event a few months ago and working on another one at the moment.

Character names on KPRP: Ramsey Ruthebone, John Marvel

How long have you played on KPRP? I’ve been involved with KPRP for over a week

Do you have previous staff experience? If yes please elaborate on your roles and responsibilities: I’ve been a community developer for a multi-platform streamer for 3 years and 4 months as of this date. I’ve been the owner of an interactive Discord Server for around 2 years. I have been the Assistant Chief of Police on a big server on SAMP, where I had to moderate and manage all the members of the LSPD.

Why do you feel you deserve this position? Since I joined this community, all I’ve been doing is help people and guide them towards what they needed to do. I wish to do the same, but in a better capacity.

What makes you different from other applicants? I believe I have some experience when it comes to interacting and moderating an online community. I have a good understanding on how RolePlay works and I’ve been RolePlaying in the GTA environment for years.

In your own words explain what makes good role play: Developing a unique character, with an interesting and plausible backstory is essential to get involved in a high-quality RolePlay. Always stay in character and respect the characteristics and morals you’ve established for your character.

Do you have any extra information to add: Right now I am in between jobs and I have some extra time to dedicate to gaming.