• Welcome to Kingpin Roleplay!
  • Any problems? Notify staff!
Poll: who wants this sever to be whitelisted :)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
leave as is.
23.08%
Whitelist
76.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
on a strike for WHITELIST SEVER!~
Please, please make it whitelist :Smileever has been doing great and I think we have enough traffic as is. Smile

Also, Have a backround story of your rp charcter?
Should do one of each in my honest opinion. Certain WL members get q prio for public, and use tilde key ` to grab their ID and recommend them for WL.
I'm very quite new here, but being a white listed server would be cool. It would filter out any toxicity and leave it to those who are truly dedicated to RPing. I for one, even though being brand new, would enjoy coming back to this server and getting to know you all. Hope to be apart of this community as much as I can.
If I plan on going whitelist I will be doing an application process/looking at peoples history/etc.

Poll is interesting though.
(03-24-2019, 05:25 PM)Shiba Wrote: If I plan on going whitelist I will be doing an application process/looking at peoples history/etc.

Poll is interesting though.

I believe that would be a good thing to keep rdm low and RP high. Smile

(03-24-2019, 05:27 AM)ByeKey Wrote: Should do one of each in my honest opinion. Certain WL members get q prio for public, and use tilde key ` to grab their ID and recommend them for WL.

not a bad idea.  Just wanna keep queue lower if no other sever atm and rp at its highest peak. Smile
Whitelist would be amazing
I get the appeal for sure...however, it limits your player base. My suggestion, if you were to go WL. Is to at least have a day or week out of the month where anyone can join. The whole point is to increase awareness around this genre and to allow a new player base to not only try out this genre but to help educate them on how to play these types of games. I just know that if it wasn't for public servers I wouldn't of discover my passion around RP.

Food for thought Wink

*That being said. Y'all have made an amazing server and doing some great things with it. So...I'll be working towards that WL regardless hahaha

-Thanks
Potatoes O'Bryan