• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application.
LSMD Application Format

1.)Real Age: 22
2.)Steam ID 64: 76561198410445818
3.)Global Time Zone. (Ex. Eastern US time, UTC -4):  EST
4.)What times are you normally active on the server?: 5pm-10pm
5.)How long have you been actively playing on the server?: 1 week
6.)Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team?:  NO
7.) Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency? (DO NOT LIE):  NO
8.) What is your Discord ID? (example: John#6187): Urbandropout #9985

General Questions
1.) current RP Name: chris johnson
2.) requested EMT Name: MR./DR. Johnson
3.) why do you want to join the Los Santos Medical Department? (Minimum of 200 characters): I would like to join for a few reasons. 1) I’d like to try something new and be a EMT rather than say a police officer 2) there haven’t been any emt online when I’ve played, I’ve never been revived. 3) I’m confident I’d be the best candidate as I am motivated and ambitious.

4.) Why do you feel you would make a good EMT in the LSMD? (Minimum of 300 characters):  I’m kind, I work efficiently, and I will take the time to listen and deliver quality work.

5.) Previous Medical experience (if none that's okay to)?  0 , but am very familiar with the job as I’ve worked PD in a few servers and I’ve been trained a few times everything EMTs learn as well.

6.) What is professionalism to you, and why is it important?:
Professionalism is being able to speak to others  respectfully listen to others, take the time to deliver quality work, and show efficient work flow too. 

7.)Does your character use any drugs?
No.

Knowledge Questions

1.) Explain what RDM, and VDM is:
Random deathmatch, for example killing somebody out of roleplay.  Just pulling out your gun and shooting somebody is a no go. 
Vehicle deathmatch, for example, running somebody over with your vehicle for no apparent reason.  

2.)Explain what NLR is. Why is this rule in effect?:
The new life rule is to prevent over knowledged game play in roleplay.  This server requires you to forget the last 15 mins prior to your death, which means you can’t return back to the crime scene/area you died at, and finally you can’t tell others how you died.  

3.) Do you have any knowledge of the 10 codes:

Yes, I am familiar with all 10 codes. 

Do you accept the roles and responsibility of the Los Santos Medical Department?

Yes, I sincerely do.
Dear Mr.Johnson

We would like to congratulate you on making it to the interview phase. You need to proceed to the teamspeak - 149.56.243.168 and patiently wait in the “Waiting For Interview”  channel. You need to study this document before attending [b]LSMD SOPs
. Messaging a higher up will only delay this process. You have a week from time of acceptance to pass your interview, We look forward to working with you in the field, good luck![/b]