• Welcome to Kingpin Roleplay!
  • Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iris Wells LSMD App
1.)Real Age: 19

2.)Steam ID 64: 76561198162675500
3.)Global Time Zone. (Ex. Eastern US time, UTC -4): Western US time, Pacific Daylight Time, UTC -7
4.)What times are you normally active on the server?: Usually after noon or in the afternoon and at nighttime PDT.
5.)How long have you been actively playing on the server?: Over a month and a half
6.)Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team?: No, I have not received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team.
7.) Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency? (DO NOT LIE): No, my character has never been convicted of any crime by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency.
8.) What is your Discord ID? SpaceEntity#6796

General Questions
1.) current RP Name: Iris Wells
2.) requested EMT Name: Iris Wells
3.) why do you want to join the Los Santos Medical Department? (Minimum of 200 characters): I want to join the Los Santos Medical Department because I feel like I can help the city. I also genuinely love helping people and it would be a great way to improve my social skills as well as have more opportunities for leadership positions. I also want to join the medical department because doctors and EMT members work so hard to keep Los Santos safe and I would love to join them in healing the city one person at a time.  It would lead me to have an insight as to how hard the medical staff works to keep every person safe and make sure they still have time to go to another call. This would also teach me time management, especially when there are more than one calls to respond to.

4.) Why do you feel you would make a good EMT in the LSMD? (Minimum of 300 characters): I feel like I would make a good EMT in the LSMD because I am patient and can take a leadership role when nobody else will. I constantly step up and make sure something is done even if nobody else wants to do it because otherwise, there will always be paperwork left behind. I also get along with people fairly easy and even if someone dislikes me, I will still be respectful towards them. If I learn something OOC, I know that I will not be able to use that in character, especially when it comes to people calling for EMS OOC.

5.) Previous Medical experience (if none that's okay to)? I do not have any previous medical experience. 

6.) What is professionalism to you, and why is it important?: ?: Professionalism to me means that somethings is done in a timely and careful manner. It also means being able to stay in character without using information I might have learned OOC. If I constantly use information I learned OOC, then another person can’t properly RP their character to reveal that information themselves. Also, doing things efficiently means that I can respond to another call and save another life while still being able to give an injured person the right treatment.

7.)Does your character use any drugs? No.

Knowledge Questions
1.) Explain what RDM, and VDM is: RDM is random deathmatch, meaning a person randomly kills another without proper RP or proper reasoning behind the murder. VDM is vehicle deathmatch, meaning a person kills another with a vehicle without initiating RP beforehand.
2.)Explain what NLR is. Why is this rule in effect?: NLR means New Life Rule. New Life Rule basically means that if a person’s character dies and they choose to make a new one, they cannot have any memories from their past life. This rule is in effect because it makes the roleplay more realistic and people have to start from scratch when they make a new character. It is also in effect because it allows someone to go a different direction with their new character without being conflicted by the information their previous character might’ve known.
3.) Do you have any knowledge of the 10 codes:
10-13= officer down 10-4= message received 10-52= medics 10-9= repeat 10-76= en-route 10-7= out of order 10-8= back in order 

Do you accept the roles and responsibility of the Los Santos Medical Department?
I accept.
Accepted  Interview
Dear Mr./Mrs. Wells,

We would like to congratulate you on making it to the interview phase. You need to proceed to the teamspeak - 149.56.243.168 and patiently wait in the “Waiting For Interview”  channel. You need to study this document before attending LSMD SOPs. Messaging a higher up will only delay this process. You have a week from time of acceptance to pass your interview, We look forward to working with you in the field, good luck!

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.