• Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
1.)Real Age:16 

2.)Steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198884163985/
3.)Global Time Zone. (Ex. Eastern US time, UTC -4): Central
4.)What times are you normally active on the server?:5-10
5.)How long have you been actively playing on the server?:About a month and a half.
6.)Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team?: No
7.) Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency? (DO NOT LIE): No
8.) What is your Discord ID? (example: John#6187):Isaac #0996

General Questions
1.) current RP Name:Thomas Smith 
2.) requested EMT Name:Thomas Smith
3.) why do you want to join the Los Santos Medical Department? (Minimum of 200 characters): 
Ive been wanting to join LSMD For a while now. Mainly because I want to help people in the city when there is nobody else too because there is not that many people that are EMS. When people go down I want too give them hope and pick them up.

4.) Why do you feel you would make a good EMT in the LSMD? (Minimum of 300 characters): 
I think i would be a great fit for EMT because, like I said I want too give them hope when they go down. All I want to do as a EMT is to help the Community And Make everybody feel safe and not have too worry about being shot and if they do im there to help them up. Also not get to close to the action so i dont put my life in danger. 

5.) Previous Medical experience (if none that's okay to)? 
A little not much.

6.) What is professionalism to you, and why is it important?:
Professionalism is how serious you willing to take something and use your knowledge in that thing and try your best. That is what im going too do for the EMT. 

7.)Does your character use any drugs?
No 

Knowledge Questions

1.) Explain what RDM, and VDM is:
RDM is killing someone without RP
VDM is killing somone with a vehicle without RP

2.)Explain what NLR is. Why is this rule in effect?:
NLR is the new life rule. It is where if you die you dont remember stuff from your past life.

3.) Do you have any knowledge of the 10 codes:
A little bit but not much.

Do you accept the roles and responsibility of the Los Santos Medical Department?
Yes

I talked too Bell and he said since i am younger he is going to do a interview beforehand.
Thank you,