Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMSD Application
1.)Real Age: 17
2.)Steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314161208/
3.)Global Time Zone. (Ex. Eastern US time, UTC -4): PST
4.)What times are you normally active on the server?:3:00-7:00
5.)How long have you been actively playing on the server?: About over a month
6.)Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team?: Yes
7.) Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency? (DO NOT LIE): No
8.) What is your Discord ID? (example: John#6187): Fnzyy#2666

General Questions
1.) current RP Name: Jayden Daniels 
2.) requested EMT Name: Jayden Daniels
3.) why do you want to join the Los Santos Medical Department? (Minimum of 200 characters): I want to join the LSMD because i would like to help out people when they are in need of help. I know it can be frustrating when someone is in need of a pick up or in need of something and help isnt in the  city. I feel i can be that help. I think an extra pair hands can do a change. I also think I can do a good job and be a good hand. Like i had stated i dont think another set of hands will be too bad.

4.) Why do you feel you would make a good EMT in the LSMD? (Minimum of 300 characters): As i stated i think i can be a fun and helpful LMSD. I can be that person to count on when someone is in need. I will do my best to help everyone as fast as possible. It can be very annoying when there is no help in the city and id like to be that help. My friends cousin is also an LMSD and id like to help along his side for the good.

5.) Previous Medical experience (if none that's okay to)?  No experience 

6.) What is professionalism to you, and why is it important?: Staying true to your job and being a leader. Having leader ship. Doing the right things at all time even when nobody is looking. Having respect where respect need to be due. Etc Etc

7.)Does your character use any drugs? Nope. Zero drugs,

Knowledge Questions

1.) Explain what RDM, and VDM is: RDM is killing someone for no reason and not announcing yourself. VDM is killing someone for no reason with a a vehicle and not announcing your self.

2.)Explain what NLR is. Why is this rule in effect?: NLR is when you die you are suppose to forget everything like if you were in a coma, do not show up to the scene with in the 15 minutes.

3.) Do you have any knowledge of the 10 codes: Yes but not all of them.

Do you accept the roles and responsibility of the Los Santos Medical Department? Yes I do.
Dear Mr.Daniels,

We would like to congratulate you on making it to the interview phase. You need to proceed to the teamspeak - 74.91.114.84 and patiently wait in the “Waiting For Interview”  channel. You need to study this document before attending LSMD SOPs. Messaging a higher up will only delay this process. You have a week from time of acceptance to pass your interview, We look forward to working with you in the field, good luck!

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.