• Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonathan Corsair LSMD app
Application PRE-ACCEPTED by MD Bell.

1.)Real Age: 29

2.)Steam ID 64:  76561198007628893
3.)Global Time Zone. (Ex. Eastern US time, UTC -4):  US CST
4.)What times are you normally active on the server?: Late afternoons, overnights
5.)How long have you been actively playing on the server?: since before server release.
6.)Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team?:  No.
7.) Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency? (DO NOT LIE):  No
8.) What is your Discord ID? (example: John#6187): SpectroG#3187

General Questions
1.) current RP Name: Jonathan Corsair
2.) requested EMT Name: See above
3.) why do you want to join the Los Santos Medical Department? (Minimum of 200 characters): As a server owner, I've always wanted to experience the medical department to the fullest. I've always had a general curiosity about how things operate and what I could do to help the MD leadership team as a whole. Moving forward, I hope to assist the LSMD in its growth stages to become a full and happy department again. I am personally happy to help in any way possible.

4.) Why do you feel you would make a good EMT in the LSMD? (Minimum of 300 characters): I enjoy being helpful and getting good role play. In my experience Medics are a small group who are able to get the best RP possible while building friendships with others and gaining stories to tell in the future.

5.) Previous Medical experience (if none that's okay to)? about 2 weeks of unofficial EMT work during Kingpin's Launch cycle (See James' Nachbar's Fiance for reference)

6.) What is professionalism to you, and why is it important?: 

7.)Does your character use any drugs? Tylonol, Advil, Caffeine pills, Mountain Dew, Coffee, [b]Coffee[b], Coffee[b], Coffee.[/b][/b][/b]

Knowledge Questions

1.) Explain what RDM, and VDM is: RDM is Random Deathmatch, which is an uncalled for unsolicited act of violence against a person(s). VDM is the same thing with use of a vehicle to harm others.

2.)Explain what NLR is. Why is this rule in effect?: NLR is new life rule which means if your char wakes up at a local hospital he/she forgets the entirety of the last life.

3.) Do you have any knowledge of the 10 codes: Yes, All of them.

Do you accept the roles and responsibility of the Los Santos Medical Department? Yes. I do.

Jonathan Corsair 7/12/2019
Accepted  Interview
Dear Mr./Mrs. [LastName],

We would like to congratulate you on making it to the interview phase. You need to proceed to the teamspeak - 149.56.243.168 and patiently wait in the “Waiting For Interview”  channel. You need to study this document before attending LSMD SOPs. Messaging a higher up will only delay this process. You have a week from time of acceptance to pass your interview, We look forward to working with you in the field, good luck!

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.