• Welcome to Kingpin Roleplay!
  • Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleatus McFee LSMD APP
1.)Real Age: 19
2.)Steam ID 64:  76561198130300633
3.)Global Time Zone. (Ex. Eastern US time, UTC -4):  AST UTC-3
4.)What times are you normally active on the server?: Varies however night time and sometimes morning/
5.)How long have you been actively playing on the server?: Approximately 2 months.
6.)Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team?:  Yes 2 times.
7.) Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency? (DO NOT LIE):  No he has not 
8.) What is your Discord ID? (example: John#6187): Habsrule#2382

General Questions
1.) current RP Name: Cleatus McFee
2.) requested EMT Name: Cleatus McFee
3.) why do you want to join the Los Santos Medical Department? (Minimum of 200 characters): I want to join the LSMD as being from the farm country I have experienced many first aid experiences. I have helped numerous people who have been trampled by cows and farm animals and have even done a high risk tractor rescue! I think being a medical professional would assist me in the long-term with a lot of issues presented in my everyday life! Finally, helping people is a huge passion of mine!

4.) Why do you feel you would make a good EMT in the LSMD? (Minimum of 300 characters): Kind of similar to as I stated above, my previous life experience has helped me to develop into the person I am today and being able to medically help people is one of my strengths. I feel because I love to help people I would make a great medic! I am also a caring person so I know I would always act in the best interest of other people.

5.) Previous Medical experience (if none that's okay to)? As stated above I once helped in a high risk tractor rescue but other than that, nothing really.

6.) What is professionalism to you, and why is it important?: Professionalism is being able hold yourself accountable for actions, present yourself in a respectful way and listening to others. In the farm country if you do all this we find you very professional!

7.)Does your character use any drugs? Caffeine? Other than that no.

Knowledge Questions

1.) Explain what RDM, and VDM is: VDM is vehicle death matching which means using your vehicle as a weapon without any role play reasoning. RDM is the same thing however in this case not with a vehicle, with your hands or a weapon.

2.)Explain what NLR is. Why is this rule in effect?: NLR is new life rule which means if your char wakes up at a local hospital he/she forgets the last 15 mins or the last large event that happened.

3.) Do you have any knowledge of the 10 codes: I know a couple of 10 codes, mostly just like 10-4 and the basics.

Do you accept the roles and responsibility of the Los Santos Medical Department?

Yes!
Dear Mr.Mcfree

We would like to congratulate you on making it to the interview phase. You need to proceed to the teamspeak - 74.91.114.84 and patiently wait in the “Waiting For Interview”  channel. You need to study this document before attending LSMD SOPs. Messaging a higher up will only delay this process. You have a week from time of acceptance to pass your interview, We look forward to working with you in the field, good luck!

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.