Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSMD Application
LSMD Application Format
1.)Real Age: 18
2.)Steam ID 64: 76561197977736539
3.)Global Time Zone. (Ex. Eastern US time, UTC -4):  PST
4.)What times are you normally active on the server?: Every time im free
5.)How long have you been actively playing on the server?: Few months, cop, and civ.
6.)Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team?: No
7.) Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency? (DO NOT LIE): My civ character yes, he is a Vago.
8.) What is your Discord ID? (example: John#6187): xNico#5180

General Questions
1.) current RP Name: Nico Swan or Davis Swan
2.) requested EMT Name: Jean Ryan
3.) why do you want to join the Los Santos Medical Department? (Minimum of 200 characters): I want to help police when there is no EMS on for a better immersion, I want to be the one to help people. When there is no cops on duty its kind of hard being alone but i would enjoy being alone as an EMS.

4.) Why do you feel you would make a good EMT in the LSMD? (Minimum of 300 characters):  I am very good at roleplaying and have been doing it for a very long time. I have never done it as an EMS but I want to try it and see how I enjoy it, looks like a very good experience. Looks like a family.

5.) Previous Medical experience (if none that's okay to)? None.

6.) What is professionalism to you, and why is it important?: Acting professional on and off duty.

7.)Does your character use any drugs? No.

Knowledge Questions

1.) Explain what RDM, and VDM is: Random death match, vehicle death match.

2.)Explain what NLR is. Why is this rule in effect?:
New life rule. Better roleplay.

3.) Do you have any knowledge of the 10 codes:
Yes.

Do you accept the roles and responsibility of the Los Santos Medical Department?
Yes, Signed Nico
Dear Mr.Nico],

We would like to congratulate you on making it to the interview phase. You need to proceed to the teamspeak - 74.91.114.84 and patiently wait in the “Waiting For Interview”  channel. You need to study this document before attending LSMD SOPs. Messaging a higher up will only delay this process. You have a week from time of acceptance to pass your interview, We look forward to working with you in the field, good luck!

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.