Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMS App
1.) Real Age: 27
2.) Steam ID 64:
Code:

3.) Global Time Zone, UK
4.) What times are you normally active on the server? All the time
5.) How long have you been actively playing on the server: Only just moved from another server.
6.) Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team: No
7.) Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency? (DO NOT LIE): No
8.) What is your Discord ID? Blue_Army#1991

General Questions
1.) current RP Name: Bradley Norman
2.) requested EMT Name: Bradley Norman
3.) why do you want to join the Los Santos Medical Department? (Minimum of 200 characters): I wish to be apart of the Los Santos Medical Department due to the constant involvement in RP and I have been playing as apart of the EMS on another server recently. I have had quiet a lot of experience and wish to carry on with the role of Medical support/assistance.

4.) Why do you feel you would make a good EMT in the LSMD? (Minimum of 300 characters): I feel like I would be good as Apart of the Emergency Medical Team for the Los Santos Medical Department because I already have a decent amount of experience already. Another reason why I wish to join is because I love the opportunities it brings and I love feeling like i'm a big part of the community and the EMT have an extremely important role.

5.) Previous Medical experience (if none that's okay to)?  Yes I have done EMS on other servers (GTA Arma)

6.) What is professionalism to you, and why is it important? Professionalism is keeping it real as I can. To keep roleplay at its Finest

7.)  Does your character use any drugs? NO

Knowledge Questions

1.) Explain what RDM, and VDM is:
RDM is Random Death match – VDM is Vehicle Death match

2.) Explain what NLR is. Why is this rule in effect? New Life Rule this is in effect so that people fear there life more as they have built all there net worth from nothing and have to start from scratch upon death

3.) Do you have any knowledge of the 10 codes: no but wish to learn

Do you accept the roles and responsibility of the Los Santos Medical Department? Yes

I’ve done it in red because I find it easier to read
Dear Mr./Mrs. Norman,

We would like to congratulate you on making it to the interview phase. You need to proceed to the teamspeak - 74.91.114.84 and patiently wait in the “Waiting For Interview”  channel. You need to study this document before attending LSMD SOPs. Messaging a higher up will only delay this process. You have a week from time of acceptance to pass your interview, We look forward to working with you in the field, good luck!

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.
the team speak ip don't work
Dear Mr. Norman,

On further review, play time and steam ID discrepancies will require me to deny this application at this time. Reapplying is available once you have 7 days play time from today.

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.