Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSMD Application.
LSMD Application Format
1.)Real Age:  18
2.)Steam ID 64: 76561198354561792
3.)Global Time Zone. (Ex. Eastern US time, UTC -4): Central daylight time
4.)What times are you normally active on the server?: 2:30- 9pm
5.)How long have you been actively playing on the server?: about 5-6 weeks and ive enjoyed every minute
6.)Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team?: banned 1 day for saying r word
7.) Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency? (DO NOT LIE):   Felly Highhas never been in any sort of crime
8.) What is your Discord ID? (example: John#6187):Xyfite#4669
General Questions
1.) current RP Name:  Felly High
2.) requested EMT Name:  Felly High
3.) why do you want to join the Los Santos Medical Department? (Minimum of 200 characters):  I like helping people and my mother was a doctor and my sister was a nurse, i moved away and want to continue the family tradition, i wanna help as many people as possible, Im calm and collected and respond to things well and fast, as i have the surfy stoner vibe, i do smoke recreationally but obviously not on duty i dont wanna do something wrong to the patient

4.) Why do you feel you would make a good EMT in the LSMD? (Minimum of 300 characters): i wanna help people, my step cousin has past lspd experience and understand all the codes, i wanna help as many people as i can and hopefully change someones life for the good, i wanna reach to as many lives i can affect for the good. Im good at driving and can help the lsmd team as best as i can.

5.) Previous Medical experience (if none that's okay to)? my second step cousin is an lspd officer 

6.) What is professionalism to you, and why is it important?: leadership is taking the responsibility on what needs to be done and en example for people to look up at, discipline is very necessary everyone wouldnt work together good and would go half-ass with out discipline

7.)Does your character use any drugs?  recreational marijuana from dispensary, got a concussion  a while back and suffer from occasional headaches  

Knowledge Questions

1.) Explain what RDM, and VDM is: random death match, killing anyone with out role playing the situation basically shooting for no reason and vehicle death match is running people over with no form of roleplay involved

2.)Explain what NLR is. Why is this rule in effect?:
new life rule, if you bleed out fully and respawn at the hospital, you can not remember anything that happened in the last 15 minutes and can not return to the same spot or try to get revenge on the person

3.) Do you have any knowledge of the 10 codes:
yes all of them, step cousin is cop and he doesnt stop talking about it

Do you accept the roles and responsibility of the Los Santos Medical Department?
yes i accept
Dear Mr./Mrs. High,

We would like to congratulate you on making it to the interview phase. You need to proceed to the teamspeak - 74.91.114.84 and patiently wait in the “Waiting For Interview” channel. You need to study this document before attending LSMD SOPs. Messaging a higher up will only delay this process. You have a week from time of acceptance to pass your interview, We look forward to working with you in the field, good luck!

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.
Cory Taylor / Cory Chambers