• Welcome to Kingpin Roleplay!
  • Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSMD application (danhen32212)
1.)Real Age: 19
2.)Steam ID 64: 76561198843050281 (dec)  1100001349e3929 (hex)
3.)Global Time Zone. (Ex. Eastern US time, UTC -4): Eastern
4.)What times are you normally active on the server?: all the time currently bc im on summer break but when im in school its everyday from 5pm-10pm 
5.)How long have you been actively playing on the server?: 2 months and a couple days
6.)Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team?: No
7.) Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency? (DO NOT LIE): Yes but it was a long time ago my record has been clean for a month and a half 
8.) What is your Discord ID? (example: John#6187): abcdefg#3645

General Questions
1.) current RP Name: Dan Hendrix
2.) requested EMT Name: Dan Hendrix
3.) why do you want to join the Los Santos Medical Department? (Minimum of 200 characters): I want to join the LSMD because I just wanna help the people who play here and for them to always know there will be a medic on to get them up if they do a bad.Im currently going to try and get  enrolled into the  medical field to be  a EMT at the university of north carolina (just graduated) so being one in this game would just appeals to me and i think it would be very fun  ive always had a passion for helping people : ) 

4.) Why do you feel you would make a good EMT in the LSMD? (Minimum of 300 characters): I feel like i would be a good fit for the LSMD because i watch what they do so i pretty much know the basics and ive helped out some of the medic for fun in character.I also feel that me being on alot would benifit the server because sometimes when theres only one medic on it would be a big help to them and if the other medic is taking a break there will atleast be one on  

5.) Previous Medical experience (if none that's okay to)?

6.) What is professionalism to you, and why is it important?: Professionalism to me is characterized by or conforming to the technical or ethical standards of a profession exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally a business like manner in the workplace

7.)Does your character use any drugs? None

Knowledge Questions

1.) Explain what RDM, and VDM is: RDM is when a person or persons kills an individual with no initiation or reasoning, And VDM is when a person or persons kills an individual with a veicle with no initiation or reasoning 

2.)Explain what NLR is. Why is this rule in effect?: The new life rule is when you die you forget the past 15 mins this is in effect to prevent people from getting killed in an rp situation and once they get rezzed or respawn they go back for revenge 

3.) Do you have any knowledge of the 10 codes: yes i know some of the basic ones but i can learn quickly about the others 

Do you accept the roles and responsibility of the Los Santos Medical Department? YES I DO!!
Dear Mr./Mrs. Hendrix,

We would like to congratulate you on making it to the interview phase. You need to proceed to the teamspeak - 74.91.114.84 and patiently wait in the “Waiting For Interview” channel. You need to study this document before attending LSMD SOPs. Messaging a higher up will only delay this process. You have a week from time of acceptance to pass your interview, We look forward to working with you in the field, good luck!

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.
Dear Mr./Mrs. Hendrix,

We at the Los Santos Medical Department would like to congratulate you on passing your interview. You did an amazing job and showed true resolve and passion toward our department, we thank you and can’t wait to see you out in the field, Good Luck!

New Rank: Probationary EMT
New Badge #: M505

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.
Cory Taylor / Trae Taylor / Cory Chambers / Dean Spectre