• Welcome to Kingpin Roleplay!
  • Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
What is your discord Username(example: John#1234)?: Rodrigo456#3077

Steam ID64: 76561198117016865
What is your age?: 21
What is your Time Zone?: Lisbon, Portugal (UTC +1)
What times are you normally active on the server?: All day long
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team, (On any characters)?: Never
Tell us a little bit about yourself?: I am a very calm person and I can act under pressure with no problems and I like to help others as much as I can.
Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency?: Never
___________________________________________________________________________________

In Character Information

What is your Roleplay Name?: Mike Andersen 
Tell us a little bit about yourself (IC Information): 
How long have you been a citizen of KingpinRP? Two weeks
Do you have any previous Medical experience (on any servers, games, ect.)?  No
Why would you like to join the Los Santos Medical Department?: (Minimum 300 characters) I have been in town for a few days and for many hours there are not many EMS on duty, so I want to do my part nd help the people.
Why do you feel you would make a good medic in the LSMD? (Minimum 300 characters): I like to help others as much as I can, if someone needs help wherever it is I will not hesitate to go.

Do you understand what is expected as being a member of the Los Santos Medical Department: Yes.
Do you understand, If accepted as a member of the LSMD, You can not be allowed to act in the capacity of a criminal on this character slot: Yes.
As a Medic you would be required to swap over from your civ character if needed. Would you be willing to do this at very short notice?: Without second thoughts.
By signing with my character name below, I hereby attest that I fully understand and agree with all terms and rules established by the KingpinRP Community, and that I do so of my own free will.: Mike Andersen.
Dear Mr. [b]Rodrisco,[/b]

We would like to inform you that you have not been accepted to be interviewed for a position within the Los Santos Medical Department. You must wait 24 hours before attempting to re-apply. Please reflect on the reasons for denial stated below, and do your best next time.

Reason For Denial: 
Your application doesn’t meet word requirement 
&
You need to answer all the questions provided to you in the template

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.