• Welcome to Kingpin Roleplay!
  • Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy MacMittens (Seabear69s#9544) EMS App
What is your discord Username(example: John#1234)?: Seabear69s#9544  (Will adjust for the character I play)

Steam ID64: 76561198014765642

What is your age?: 27 (06/03/91 m-d-y)

What is your Time Zone?: EST

What times are you normally active on the server?: Mornings / Afternoons | Shifts because I work from home and am working some nights atm.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes | Blue Yeti

Have you ever received any form of punishment from the Kingpin Staff team, (On any characters)?: No. Generally new to server; played other servers that I wasn't fond of.

Tell us a little bit about yourself?: IT Professional, watch a lot of RP streams of NoPixel. Find  roleplay just enjoyable. Sometimes I take weekend adventures to go kayaking and mild camping. Got a 4yr old pain in the ass that I love. She is a big pain in the ass sassy kid haha.

Has your character ever been convicted of any crime, by any Kingpin Law enforcement agency?: No.

___________________________________________________________________________________

In Character Information

What is your Roleplay Name?:

Andy MacMittens

Tell us a little bit about yourself (IC Information): 

I've always had the affinity of wanting to help others. I like to help others and see the laugh in life. I'm very serious about helping others but I love to make someone smile when I can.

How long have you been a citizen of KingpinRP?

About a week.

Do you have any previous Medical experience (on any servers, games, ect.)? 

I do not but I am eager to learn so that I can help others.

Why would you like to join the Los Santos Medical Department?: (Minimum 300 characters) 

I really want to make a difference in the city. I don't care if someone is a homeless person, criminal, or judge because I believe everyone deserves to get the medical help they need. I'm not someone who wants to stop crime or be a judge. That's just not the type of help I want to provide. I studied to be a vet and I just found that I wasn't making a difference there. I want to make a real difference in this city.

Why do you feel you would make a good medic in the LSMD? (Minimum 300 characters): 

I think I'd be a good fit because I am eager to help. I'm eager to learn. I want to see the city flourish. I also think having someone who is generally joyful and likes to have a good time would be great for the staff. That doesn't mean I can't be serious when needed but it means for the time in between the brutal medical calls I can lighten up the team.

_______

Do you understand what is expected as being a member of the Los Santos Medical Department:

I couldn't find a direct link for specification BUT if it is for the rules below yes; I also can accommodate for what it not listed. 

Do you understand, If accepted as a member of the LSMD, You can not be allowed to act in the capacity of a criminal on this character slot: 

Acknowledged; Zero plan on it.

As a Medic you would be required to swap over from your civ character if needed. Would you be willing to do this at very short notice? 

Sure could. I'd prefer it when possible.

By signing with my character name below, I hereby attest that I fully understand and agree with all terms and rules established by the KingpinRP Community, and that I do so of my own free will.

Andy MacMittens  Heart
Dear Mr.Andy,

We would like to congratulate you on making it to the interview phase. You need to proceed to the teamspeak - 74.91.114.84 and patiently wait in the “Waiting For Interview”  channel. You need to study this document before attending LSMD SOPs. Messaging a higher up will only delay this process. You have a week from time of acceptance to pass your interview, We look forward to working with you in the field, good luck!

Yours sincerely,
Employment Division,
Los Santos Medical Department.