• Welcome to Kingpin Roleplay!
  • Any problems? Notify staff!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mickey Staff Application
Name: (First name & DiscordID (Ex: nickname#7486))

Timezone / Location: EST

SteamID: ( https://steamid.io/ )76561198156837532

Tell us about yourself: (Hobbies, interests, ect.) Hi im Mickey, i enjoy Role Playing with some of my friends, and thats pretty much it. I dont have many hobbies outside of that.

Character names on KPRP: Mickey Garcia, Christopher Mozzarella

How long have you played on KPRP? about 2 months

Do you have previous staff experience? If yes please elaborate on your roles and responsibilities: No

Why do you feel you deserve this position? I feel i have dedicated countless hours into this community throughout my cop character as well as my criminal/civilian character and have learned what this community needs and what is expected out of each and every member of the community, so i can tell when someone is directly breaking a rule, or if it is more of a misunderstanding. I feel like due to my past as leadership on CHP I have proven that i can handle managing people that may have disagreements or issues. 

What makes you different from other applicants? I believe my role play has set me apart from other applicants, i have over 1000 hours role playing, whether it be cop, crim, medic, or civ, i have dealt with every single situation so i know how to handle almost all of it. I have been known to handle high stress situations, and i know how to take my personal feelings out of the situation and handle it professionally.

In your own words explain what makes good role play: Good role play is making the most out of every situation and making it enjoyable for each person no matter what. I feel like at the end of a situation, no matter what happens, both parties should be able to walk away from the situation feeling good about the prior scenario. 

Do you have any extra information to add: no